Meet your practitioner Julie Kyriacou
Julie studied Traditional Chinese Medicine, gaining diplomas in Orthopaedic Acupuncture and Advanced Acupressure Massage, at The College of Chinese Medicine in London. She is also a certified Bio-Energetic Practitioner and a qualified Nutritional Therapist. Formerly a Biomedical Scientist for the NHS, Julie has a wealth of knowledge and understanding of health and disease. Julie is fully qualified, fully insured and offers professionalism throughout.
Julie has previously taught Biomedicine as a lecturer for The College of Naturopathic Medicine where she also gained her diploma in Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy.
Julie keeps up to date with her knowledge by attending conferences, webinars and reading research. She is an Orthopaedic Acupuncture, Spinal Acupuncture, Acupressure Massage and Meridian Stretch Massage member of The Acupuncture Society.
Julie has recently completed a 200 hour Qi Gong Teacher Training programme with Forest Rock School of Taiji and QiGong, and will be integrating teaching of Qi Gong excercises into her practice.
Julie holds the following qualifications:
- BSc (hons) 1st Class Degree in Biological Science (University of Brighton)
- Post Grad. Certificate in Biomedicine (University of Portsmouth)
- Orthopaedic Acupuncture Diploma (College of Chinese Medicine)
- Advanced Acupressure Massage Diploma (College of Chinese Medicine)
- Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy Diploma (College of Naturopathic Medicine)
- NES Health Certified Practitioner